My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, March 5, 2012

HATS FOR HOPE for JUDIBUG


TODAY MOM AND I ARE JOINING BLOGVILLE WITH THIS 
SPECAIL MESSAGE FOR JUDIBUG.  SHE HAS BEEN FEELING VERY POORLY FOR MANY MONTHS.
SHE HAS ENDURED MANY GRUELING TESTS INCLUDING A BIOPSY ON HER PANCREAS.
IT IS OUR HOPE THESE POSTS WILL LET HER KNOW JUST HOW MUCH EVERYONE IN BLOGVILLE IS THINKING AND PRAYING FOR HER


MOM TO THE FAB 4 Felines, 

SASS
Sammy, Andy, Shelly and Sierra

Mama Judi has the most amazing Habadashery in Blogville!!
She has the best eye for just what hat will suit each and every
kitteh and puppy.  As you can see from the pictures below,
I'm a happy as a clam when I'm in a Mama Judi original.

I've used this hat as an Easter Bonnet and most recently
I wore it for Mardi Gras

Mom never thought she'd see a Diva in a Chef's hat but
OMC the pink Diva looks cat-a-tastic with my gray furs.



Mom's favorite color is red so you know this is her favorite 
hat by Mama Judi.  Also note the itty bitty lady bug
on the hat.  Mama Judi has been called Lady Bug since she was 
a wee girl

Mom has no clue how to hat me like Mama Judi.
Needless to say, Mom was thrilled with I graciously agreed to 
let her snap this picture of me with a hat on my 
tush........

And then I watched with amusement as Mom
took this picture of herself wearing the same hat.
Mama J Mom said she didn't have a very good
selection of hats here but she hopes you like it.


Mama Judi Mom and I love each and every hat you 'gave' us
and most of all.....


Click HERE to visit the blog hop
Hugs and purrs
Madi and Mom

26 comments:

  1. How wonderful you look Ms. Diva!!! And your Mom looks great in the shared hat. Now, I must add this...I just can't resist....Hats off to your two, M&M!! Visiting here always makes my day filled with smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee willi-kers...I'm the first to post? That's a FIRST!!

      Delete
  2. As usual, this is one great post. Love all the hats and even Mom got hatted. LOL. Well done Madi and Mom. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on getting hatted for Miss Judi! Prayers coming from us too.
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post and I love al your hats. Lovely to see your mum in hers.I am joining in today too... Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very sweet and loving post. My prayers go out to your friend.

    I love your Easter Bonnet, Miss Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post, Madi. You look great in all your hats and we think your mom was very creative to don one too!

    We're purring and purraying hard for Judi too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are also saying special prayers for JudiBug! You look so cute in all your hats, Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our thoughts and prayers are with Miss Judi too! You all look so cute in your hats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Madi, I have always loved that picture of you in your Easter bonnet. Didn't you wear that one on our trip to Rome with my sister Rosie?

    Thanks so much for helping make this day possible! We are all purring and praying for Miss Judi.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's wanting you to get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are purring and purraying for Judi too - we are wearing our hats with pride today.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xxx xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet, sweet sweet! Sending good thoughts and prayers to Judi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I´m sending my best vibrations to Miss Judi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOu and mom makes my mom's and my hearts glad. What a sweet and uplifting post. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss Judi is in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely hats! We all love Mom Judi and send our purrs, love, hugs and support each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Madi me has always loved your fanciful hat in the first picshur. All your hats are beautimouse, but that hat grabs your essence.
    We is purring furry hard here too.
    Love, TK

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, Miss Madi, all your hats are lovely. We even put some on today for Miss Judi. We are all wooing that she will be OK. Mom says she used to wear hats when she was a little girl, but no more. Your Mom looks very nice in her pretty hat too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of you look so great in your hats. We are purring hard for Judi.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Madi
    Those are really sweet and every one of those hats you look beautiful in.
    We are sending lots of purrs and prayers to Momma Judi.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. You both look good in the hat.
    We are purring our strongest purrs for Judi too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look beautiful in all of the hats Madi. Mama Judi did a fantastic job. We hope her test results come back negative and she is feeling better soon. We will be sending lots of healing purrs and good thoughts her way.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We are purring and praying for Mom Judi!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We are praying too...nice post!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  25. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    Click Here
    Musescore.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net