My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

INTERNATIONAL BOX DAY

I am proud to be pawticipating in 


which is being hosted by The Chronicle of Woos
and The Girls at Zoolatry

This event is all about your love of boxes so let's get started

I am Madi, and I am a box-a-holic

I love new boxes

In honor of International Box Day I'm sitting on my
favorite Italian DeLonghi Espresso Box

I love this box that Mom turned into my condo 
I have two windows and a skylight...but best of all
no one can see me when I'm in it. MOL

Sometimes I like to turn my condo on its side which makes it a 
patio box

 I like bow boxes

 Train boxes
 As you can tell from this picture not even a space alien zapper gun
can make me leave my BOX

Happy International Box Day..and be sure to show your box
some love today.
Hugs Madi

12 comments:

  1. We love your boxes, sweet Madi! The one your Mom "modified" is so neat. Happy Box Day from your main mancat, Prancer Pie. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody does boxes like kitties! You have it down to a science! Let me know if you need some kind of box-intervention!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'd fit in your boxes, Madi mate! I do like your condo though; tres chic! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL, Madi, love the expression on your face looking at that Zapper. We love our boxes too. We have lots of them and love to get in and out. Have a most wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, sis, I just love your boxes! You have very excellent taste!

    Laila, your LLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boxes ROCK!!!! and so do you miss Madi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madi, you are easy to please if any size box is around!
    You must feel extra safe and secure in them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweet Madi!
    How many boxes do you have????
    Kisses on your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did show my box some love today Madi...and my goodness, you have spectacular boxes! I need to visit you and CK (The Stunning cat).

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love all your boxes, Madi, what fun. i bet you like brown paper bags to. right? tell Mom your blog is fine, now ugly warning notes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madi, you have a really cool collection of boxes. We are still a little miffed at our mom, even though it couldn't be helped, for not posting on Box Day. Maybe we'll talk her into doing it later.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net