My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, March 1, 2019

Nature Friday and Feline Friday


Hosted by my Niece Rosy, and her 2 brudders Arty and Jakey HERE


Photo taken by my friend Kathy 2/16/19
It was 44° out, but 20+mph winds made it feel like I'm the 30's! However there was a gorgeous rainbow over Table Rock, Bandon, Oregon!



We have a mystery from Mother Nature...
We've had a Periwinkle bed by our sidewalk for many years.  They all have lovely plain  violet  blooms with a white throat.   Shown on the bottom left of the collage.  We have not planted any new ones.  Lo and behold this week we saw two with white spots on their leaves and we LIKE THEM.
 Thank you Mother Nature.





Feline Friday

Hosted by Comedy Plus



I, Kat, have missed you all terribly.  I was busy nursing
HU-Mum...because she swallowed a stone....

BREAKING NEWS

She is all better now and I'm very happy...in spite of some recent developments

In fact I sent Aunty HiC the below email

How are you? 
I was napping on the sofa table today, and Hu-mum made me move so she could dust! Can you imagine?!? 
🙀 I retreated to the bedroom, and I’m still pouting.
❤️ Kat Your (not-so-happy) Feline Nephew

Aunty replied:

Dearest Nephew, I am appawed by this news!! I think Hu-Mum is feeling rather frisky now!
I hope you left a trail of furs as you retreated.
Your Loving Aunty HiC


22 comments:

  1. Hari om
    Gorgeous nature shots! Kat's news wad both a relief and a shock! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh a rainbow!!! but hard to find that pot of gold, that could end in a wet adventure ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kathy's seascape shot. But oh surely Kat's Hu-mum could have left the dusting for a day or two after her stone episode?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rainbow is just gorgeous and so is the pretty periwinkle flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little flower. Very pretty indeed.

    Klem, Mara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha on your hope that Kat left a trail of furs as he retreated! Those new little Periwinkle blooms are a gift... :) Thankful your friend's stone has made an exit... whew! I think today is the last day for the tile guy. I want my little Casa back and clean. He may be back to tile the floor of the shower Monday but I can handle that. Good Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat is looking oh so wonderful and so glad mom is better... those purple flowers are gorgeous, especially the new polkadot flower... that rainbow is under the heading AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love that volunteer flower!! We're glad Kat's Mom is feeling better.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Periwinkle flowers brought you a beautiful mutation. Poor Kat getting shoved off for dusting. The same thing happens to us with vacuuming. We're not afraid of that machine so sometimes our pawrents have to make us move to clean the floor because we are laying right where they want to vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love rainbows. Beautiful shot too. Anything on the water rocks my boat.

    I've missed you too, Kat and I can't believe your human was so rude. I do hope you left that trail of cat hair for her to clean up.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug to Auntie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is great news and both of those photos are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo....what a beautiful rainbow!! Bandon is such a gorgeous coastal town(it also has a cool lighthouse)!

    That Kat is always such a funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Couldn't she have dusted around you? That's what I make my mom do with the vacuum.
    Beautiful photos!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The periwinkle is pretty. I like things that turn out differently and bring a surprise. I am glad Kat's mum is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a pretty rainbow photo!!! And how we love the "polka dot" periwinkles:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  16. What's wrong with dusting AROUND the cat??!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. kat....how kewl ya getted yur own tee vee show !!!

    C; I've had periwinkle for years as well and have never seen
    this; wonder if a "ewe noe what" dropped some type of seed
    in the bed and it took root; this being the result ? ♥♥♥ awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful rainbow and Kat is such a cutie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a beautiful photo and we love love the periwinkles!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, that rainbow picture is beautifuls! Oh, Kat, good to see you! Yeah, peeps can be SO RUDE sometimes! sigh. I say, gives your Moms the cold tail for a few hours til dinner time...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your flowers are so pretty and it's neat that they are changing. Our neighbor had a peppermint dogwood tree in her back yard that had the most beautiful and unusual flower. I can't believe Kat was forced to relocate for cleaning purposes. That's just wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE your purple flowers. And your rainbow is divine!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net