My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, March 11, 2019

Today is Angel Madi's first bday OTRB....

This is not a sad post, this is in celebration of all the friends we met, the events and celebrations over the years.   We were honored to participate in each and all the friends we met along the way...were AMAZING!!  You all are delightful and made all of Madi's 16 1/2 years very very special. 
THANK YOU 


Below I'm posting a flashback of Madi's 8th Bday and first bday celebration  on our Blog and her 16th March 11, 2018.



Madi's first birthday in Blovgille
 March 11, 2010 is Madi's 8th Birthday....

Please celebrate with us!!!!




Thank goodness over the last 8 years Mom has learned how to take  photos of this
Diva...and she follows me everywhere. It is rare that she is wordless too.  




Happy Birthday baby girl and thank you for the joy, fun, adventure and love you give us.
Mom and Dad
*********************************************

Madi's 16th and last Bday in Blogville

March 11, 2018
Madi's Sweet 16 was especially fun...well unless you were up on this roof working.


Today in honor of my sweet 16 birthday we are having a blog hop.
We thank Mayor Arty, Jakey and Rosy Sassypants Mama for setting it up for us.


I'm 16 and I'm taking Driver's Ed...how do you think I'm doing so far.
Honestly I did exactly what my instructor told me to do.
I turned left but I migh've been a wee bit heavy pawed on the gas.?!



Mom found this poem in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Lovin' Our cats. It describes Moi purrfectly.
It was written for a male cat. Mom changed it to fit this Diva.

Under her Spell

by

Tami Sandlin
I can feel her watching me
Through golden eyes, unblinking
And I can't help but wonder
Just what it is she is thinking.
I know her habits, I know her ways
But her moods are hard to tell
The only thing I know for sure is
She knows I'm under her spell
For eating she has claimed my nicest dish
To nap, my favorite chair
And anytime I want to sit,
She is comfortably resting there.
For play, she's got expensive toys
To chase and romp and caper
But still she is only happy with
A balled-up piece of paper!
She is always begging for attention
To be scratched beneath her chin
And when my writing takes me away from her
She steals my writing pen!
Despite our unique relationship
People ask "Just who owns who?"
It's really nice to have someone
To look forward to come home to.
And so, I stay enchanted with
This crazy pet of mine
For nothing keeps you spellbound
Like a furry finicky feline.



Her Star shines furever bright.  We miss her but feel 
her presence all over the house.  Each room has cherished memories and she
filled our hearts with unconditional love (well on our part). 
In true Diva form, Madi had CONDITIONS that had to be met every day of 
her 16 1/2 years and we were honored to meet them.
1-4-3 
Happy 17th Mads


Madison D Cat

March 11, 2002-September 13, 2018

Our Diva Angel

Madi and I were all about fun so I leave you with 
one of Madi's Sparks
At the time I took the photo I didn't notice that the sun's reflection
was shaped like a heart


36 comments:

  1. It's been a year already? It doesn't seem like that long at all. Lots of purrs to you - even if you are celebrating Madi, I'm sure there is still some sadness sneaking in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to celebrate in Madi's long life, which we were delighted to share through this blog.
    Madi - you are are remembered all over the world with such fondness.
    Sending love and hugs to Mom.
    Gail and Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy heavenly birthday dear diva madi... and hugs to your pawrents, such days are often bittersweet... but your star is a bright one on the sky... no doubts a super star like you gets always a super bright and shining star what sparkles furever&ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Miss C, this is exactly what it oughtta be, a continuation of fun through memory and reminisce... and I know Madi smiles down upon you as you bring your own self to the blogging sphere! Huggies, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shine on, Madi! You will never be forgotten♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you dear Angel Madi. We miss you each and every day but your spirit fills Blogville with many a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday at the Bridge, Angel Madi. I know there is a huge party going on with all your friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear Diva Madi, we miss your furry finicky feline self.. Happy birthday in heaven. I remember the second one today but missed your first birthday post... we all miss you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Angel Madi! Madi forever! This is such a perfect tribute to Madi. She is missed. How lucky I feel to have met this kitty through this blog. It WAS all about fun on the blog with Madi. You and Madi made many a not so great day for me into days with a smile. Sending scritches to you Madi and HUGS to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Heavenly Birthday Madi! We just know there is a big party going on at the Bridge today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Madi and to the two people who love her unconditionally. I can hear the party from down here on Earth. Hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday in heaven kit-cat!

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Purrday Madi, what a lovely post in tribute of the wonderful life she lived with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI. THE BRIDGE WILL BE ROCKING WITH THE BIG PAWTY GOING ON... 🍧🎂

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely tribute to Madi. Made me smile. We do need to cherish the memories of our babies after they leave us.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays. Madi would be pleased.

    Have a fabulous day and week, my friend. Big hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful and touching and loving memory to celebrate Madi's first birthday as an angel.
    We know she still lives in all the wonderful memories that fill your hearts
    love
    Hazel, Mabel & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many many happy stars for sweet Madi today on her heavenly birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such wonderful memories. We have hundreds of her. She was the FIRST ever cat we met and loved.....distance does help, BOL!

    It was Daisy's birthday last Friday. It's nice to think about our little friends.

    Happy Birthday to Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angel Madi, we miss you, but still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Raz wanted to come by and say Happy Birthday at the Bridge to his best gal!! We sure miss her too.

    Hugs,
    Madi's guy Raz and The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  21. madi.....we just NOE ewe iz have in one hellava partee in heavin two day; can ewe say hellava in heaven...???....any way, we NOE ewe iz havin a sooooper grate total lee awesum mega huge partee witha cake 903,157,399 milez long... N therz friends ther az far az de eye can see ~~~~~~ mom rited ewe a grate post; pleez ta tell everee one we said hi & we lovez ewe all ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♫♫♪♫♫♪♫ happee birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. And WE were honored to know Ms. Madi. She was so well-loved and cared for. Happy Birthday to the Diva - we bet you were treated to a royal party with all the other Angels.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sending you love and hugs as you remember sweet Madi. She is missed by all. XO

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Madi - we miss you and know you are loved and remembered ! We are so glad to have met you and Mom here in Blogville. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday to our first and only BFFF!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday, Madi! I hope you are partying at the Rainbow Bridge and twerking with the angels!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy birthday, Angel Madi. Hugs to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  28. We miss Angel Madi...but what a wonderful celebration of her. We bet she’s having a great birthday at the Bridge. Purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey, I thought I heard some thunder last nights, butts now I KNOWS it was just the DJ spinnin' the tunes so you could do some twerkin' at the Bridge!!! And today, there is sunshine, just likes your smile Angel Madi! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY my furiend!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I am so sorry I missed this yesterday.What a great tribute to Madi. Have a great celebration up there in Heaven Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I miss her so much. All of our rainbow babies are in our hearts

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh crud! Leave it to me to be a day late and a dollar short. Truly sorry I missed the special day. Unfortunately I'm not on here much since my girls are at the Bridge hanging and gossiping away with Madi. I think of you both often. We too remember all the good things about our time with our babies. Madi, we miss you here tremendously. I hope that Lily & Muffin helped you celebrate your birthday in a big way.

    Tears & Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  33. So sorry we missed the occasion of the celebration of the beginning of Madi! So many glorious years full of her and the fun she brought to so many. I know she's in good company at the Bridge - but they leave such a huge hole in our lives when they've left. Happy Birthday at the Bridge sweet Madi.........

    Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net