My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thankful RememberMe on Thoroughly Poetic Thursday


and 
RMT-Blog-Hop-Badge

My nephews Pup and Kat are very thankful for their furever home,for there loving humans and most of all Each OTHER. Pup and Kat
were alone and wandering last fall...They  are now brudders and hope
#RememberMe Thursday will save help other lonely fur babes found homes.

Dearest Aunty HiC
Mom and Dad were watching TV last night when they realized Pup and I were MIA. Mom’s first thought was, “What are those two up to now?” 😹
She was surprised when she discovered us snoozing together, like the little angels we are! 😻


❤️ Kat Your Feline Nephew

Dearest Nephews...this picture has nearly left me speechless and filled 
my heart with such joy.  Brudders are the best of friends and
I truly believe when you and your family take your RV trip
Pup will let you lean on him for support and he will give you 
all the courage you need.
Lovingly Aunty HiC

Today we join Two  SPOILED CATS 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.
Here is our photo challenge




Ode to Posies
I love them all great and small
Their vivid colors and amazing scents
bring smiles to all who pass.
Their names I don't always know.
They fill me with delight, though.
They are eye candy to my mind's eye.
They make my nosey twitch and my eyes water.
They cause me to sneeze!!
No worries I have a friend named Ben A. Dryl
who knows the drill.

21 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Thank goodness for Ben, whose support helps you to engage with the posies! I love the photo of Kat and Pup; I have lots of photos of my angels Jasper and Jade doing this. Nothing beats feline and canine bonding! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo of the two is toooo sweet!!! and we love your ode to the wonderful flowers... and maybe it helps our non-flowers to come back to life LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poem and that beautiful flower picture!
    You and Pup are so sweet together, Kat♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo of two guys enjoying a brotherly snooze! We also love your posie poem. You all like flowers and plants as much as WE do and they always make us smile.

    Hugs, Teddy and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat and Pup♥ A flower power poem for posies that makes me smile and then laugh. This was the first spring I have ever felt the allergies associated with spring blooms. Has to have been maybe the grass or many those pods that hang from the palms. Good Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kay, my Bob that looks a lot like you is the evil part of tabby cats. Exactly 2 minutes after my hubby washed my car yesterday, guess who was sitting on the roof and had put his dirty little paw prints all over it again.

    Wonderful picture. You 2 can melt hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pup and Kat are just too cute sleeping together like that. We love your poem about the posies too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pup and Kat are most precious. What a wonderful thankful they are and I know they are just as thankful to have a forever home together.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, my friend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous pair and Pup and Kat sure made us smile too. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why can't the humans just get along like Pup and Kat?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lovely photo of the two of them napping together!
    Spay, neuter, and rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is SUCH a sweet picture of inter-species brotherly love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. kat N pup thiz fotoz troo lee reel lee seer ee iz lee... awesum ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. The picture is so beautiful. Reminds me of me & my kitty cat! We love to snuggle all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the quiet nephews. (Not sure about taking a cat on an RV trip, though.) great poem. They do make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many good feelings in this post HiC! Kat and Pup are adorable and your Ode to posies made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pup and Kat are just too cute together in the photo. We are so happy to read that they are enjoying their furever home together. Thanks for sharing the lovely poem. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is the sweetest picture in the world. It made me smile from ear to ear. My Miss Gitty and our German Shepherd Madison were best friends like that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness that picture is so so sweet!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOLY COW PATTIES! How adorables is that pic of you two??!!! I can't BELIEVES your Moms thought you two ANGELS were getting into troubles.....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net