My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Friday, September 18, 2020

Nature Friday and Pup on Feline Friday

I thank our hosts
and LLG Gang 




Auntie HiC
I wanted to show off some of my tricks. I’ll do anything for a 🎾, ha!
Here is a short video.  I can read Mom's hand signs, and understand what she is telling me to do!!!
WooHoo
Mom brushed me today, and I’m looking good, and feeling 5 lbs lighter.


click on the link it is 19 seconds



I can’t wait to see the Felines’ reaction when they see me. Teeheehee

❤️ Pup (Formerly known as Stray) 


BOL BOL BOL Pup..
You look very ‘formal’ all spruced up to the 9 with your soft furs
The felines are on a need to know...and they don’t need to know.
We both know Rocky and Kat will be in awe...although they like to
appear aloof THAT is just the Feline nature.
Pup Standing ovations for such a wonderful video
OMDs you know hand signs and understand verbal commands.
You make Auntie so Proud

Lovingly Auntie HiC

**************************************

For Nature Friday I have 
gorgeous Hibiscus that live at Logan's Nursery.
They were nearly as big as a dinner plate.






21 comments:

  1. we love your brandnew furs!!!! it looks fantabulous! we love hibiscus flowers, but it seems they don't like our weather and can only stay for a short while here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pup you are indeed looking smooth and glossy, and those c-a-t-s should most definitely be impressed, if they have any taste at all...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a handsome boy, Pup, and I would sure love to play ball with you!
    The Hibiscus are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do you look smart, you are smart, Pup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Pup is most handsome and clearly intelligent! LOVE those hibiscus. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo EEEE pup, you are fast. Very handsome dude too.

    I love the dinner plate hibiscus. I use to have some. But, they are gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful video and you're most talented. I hope you got some extra treats for all this hard work. Adorable.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, sweetie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. standing ovation for PUP today, looking handsome and OH SO SMART...Big knows hand signal's for sit, stay and come. I love you PUP.. and love seeing you play.. beautiful hibiscus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pup sure is a smart one. Those high biscuits are so pretty and huge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love seeing the happy and handsome you Pup, get that ball!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pup has a big smile! He loves doing what Mom signals. Those Hibiscuits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, you sure are talented Pup!!! We love watching your tricks AND watching you run like the wind BOL!!

    What beautimous hibiscus, Aunty HiC, and my most favorite color too!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie and beautiful blooms. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD, Pup, those are some PAWSOME moves my furiend!!!! I am sure the kittehs were JEALOUS that you got brushed AND got to chase your tenny ball! I knows I am! (okays, NOT about the brushing thing...never been a fan, butts the ball....wooohooo!)
    Ma's hibiscus' got that big this summer too! She took pics, she's been saving...don't knows why...butts she'll post them so you can see them!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a master with that ball, Pup. And your furs are as shiny as mine now. XOXO Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, you are terrific. Penn and Teller move over.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a smart pup PUP is! Amazing.....AND now all spruced up and shiny - that's a definite WIN/WIN.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  18. A handsome pup and beautiful flowers. What could be better

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net