My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Saturday Stuff and symmetry


My brother-in-law started wood carving  after he retired.
Top two photos are his latest projects.
Left: a wooden dish.  The top is raised carvings
Right: is "fire".  He is fascinated by candles.  

Yes you have seen these sculptured rings in the past.  They fascinate me.
No matter how many times/angles you look at them you see something different.
Bottom right ring frames in the far background a smoke stack, and another piece of abstract art on the NC Art Museum trail.

Symmetry all over my brother-in-law's yard


16 comments:

  1. Those carvings are lovely. I particularly like the boat dish and the piece on the left of it which reminds me of a Gaelic design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful carvings. He is very talented.

    Those sculpted rings look really good too.

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful yard and wonderful wood carvings! He's VERY talented indeed!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wooden dish and top are gorgeous! They have a lovely yard. Good Morning! Hope Seaboard is on the list for today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous yard and I would be very happy in that yard.. love the FIRE. you know I am really INTO fire... he is very talented

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are amazing carvings and those big ring toss things are pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The carvings are fabulous.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like those carvings, especially how the inside of the bowl is blue. The yard looks like a welcoming place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your brother-in-law is very talented. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like his carvings. They have a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. His carvings are beautiful and I just love his yard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your Brother-in-law's carvings, he is very good! And is yard is wonderful! I also love those rings, you really have captured the symmetry! We hope you have a marvellously happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing people's wood work. Love that bowl!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net