My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Happy Tuesday: Feline Flash Back



Recently while looking in my old photo folders, I found this photo of Madi.  She always made me happy and so have all of you.  Because of the blogging world Madi did things no cat would ever have been able to do...albeit virtual. All the hops she pawticipated in and pawties she attended will be forever in my mind's eye.  Today I'm sharing a flashback when Madi was Demo Derby Queen.  This event was hosted by Oreo.  I enlarged the photo shortly after I took it.  It sits by my computer.  Madi is still my muse.


 

 

10 comments:

  1. brought a big smile to my face. she was always up to something like this. I never thought about printing some of the things I created. great idea and I know looking at it brings you joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I bet Madi was a queen of a lot of things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were the best days and so much fun! You will always be a queen to me, Madi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great memory of Madi. We always enjoyed pawticipating in all those events too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful muse to have too. They do embed themselves in our hearts and remain there forever.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful flashback...time flies by so very quick, 2015 seems like yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and special ... what a wonderful thing it has been to share the life and times of "furriends" through the years, we miss
    them but do not forget them, and enjoy being able to look back, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net