My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, April 28, 2022

National Kids and Pets Day Thankful and Thoroughly Poetic Thursday #67


I am thankful today for Ann and June for this beautiful banner to celebrate this day
My grandkitties Frisco and Mia and my K9 nephew Pup
I am thankful for all of you who come by each day and thankful for your kindness.



    Two SPOILED CATS,

Angel Sammy and Teddy find such inspiring photos for us


Here is today's inspiration



Sunday Drive
She was in her best dress and hat
He was dapper in his suit and tie.
They loved their Sunday drives 
In their Ford side by side 
They would ride

They can do that no more
They still ride on four wheels
She is powered by batteries
He brings of the rear with mighty 
horse power. 


Thank you Brian for hosting the

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop! 

Bryan is thankful to you all for you very kind birthday wishes yesterday.  As you remember we started the celebration with breakfast on Tuesday.  The festival of food continued yesterday.
We both enjoyed a junior cheeseburger from Char-Grill a local hamburger 'joint'. We shared fries.  I picked a surprise box of deSSerts from Burney's Sweets and More. We halved the piece of strawberry pie and we'll half the cheesecake. I don't like pecan pie it is way to gooey for me. 

19 comments:

  1. we love the beautiful banner!!! and we love the sweet poem... and although it is 8 am here, this french fries look suuuuper tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    What a lovely badge to celebrate the day... and what delicious foodables for Bryan to celebrate his!!! If only there was reach-through-vision... YAM xx
    X=Xanthic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann always makes the most beautiful banners and this one is also a winner! Love the photo and your poem. I'm not a huge fan of pecan pie either. It is always way too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture and the poem. Of course, I would have to be on the pony. The desserts look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad Bryan had a good birthday. That is a fun poem for a fun pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute poem for that picture. You sure know how to celebrate a birthday. All those desserts look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks and sounds like a YUMMY Birthday! with some left over for later... your poem hit the nail on the head with the photo. One Horse Power is all about we can handle at this age. LOL... sweet banner by Ann, she is truly gifted

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has all the things that make for a great birthday celebration. The white chocolate raspberry cheesecake!!! Enjoyed your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your poem - it's perfect!! I think this couple is given a "wide berth" on the sidewalk when they're out for their ride!! So happy Bryan had a festival of food kind of birthday.....that would be what I would wish for too!! The menu was GREAT!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exactly!! Pecan pie texture in my mouth is just like boogers running down my throat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang... I was so involved with boogers I forgot the sweet Sunday driver poem.

      Delete
  11. That was really such a nice graphic. We're glad Hubby had a good day, everything sure looks yummy! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum. We love the look of all that birthday food.
    Yes that's both Gail and Nobby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure wish I could have had all that food. Yummy. I'm glad your husband had a great birthday. I knew he would because you would see to it.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, my friend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Love that digital mixed photo ~ awesome and what a fun post and great thankfuls ~ Xo

    Wishing you love and laughter in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful post from pets and children...a wonderfully cute poem and wrapping up with Bryan's birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a delicious birthday! I loved the bit of the poem about horsepower. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great poem. And the strawberry pie looks good. XO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net