My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Thoroughly PoeticThursday #77

  Two SPOILED CATS,

Angel Sammy and Teddy find such inspiring photos for us

This is our picture prompt 



Purrfect Memories
©by Angel Madi
When first my eyes did see,
this my cat's eye went
back in time

 Trips I took with
 Cat Scouts
from my couch filled my mind.



Fun in the sun, 
A day at the spa with my gal pals.
My first glamping trip sleeping under the stars.

My guy Raz took me on a 
round trip to the moon.

He was Cap'n of Cat Scout Airline
He flew us to Paris
He had a spring in his stride as 
we walked side by side.


Raz and I went to a formal.
Raz in a tux and bowtie made me swoon
Raz said  my red dress
Was first class.

To all the cat scouts who might read this
I say thanks for sharing those moments with me.

22 comments:

  1. ooooh sweeeet memories... and we love the photos... to travel a little in our mind-time-machine is something wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, happy memories. Gail remembers handsome Raz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    that's what piccies are for - to prompt such nostalgia!!! A delightful remembrance. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO many memories of Angel Madi from the Cat Scouts adventures......she is missed every single second just as we know her Mom and Dad miss her every single second. LOVE LOVE LOVE the poem too!!

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those moments and the red dress and Raz. Precious Memories! how they linger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun memories of Madi and her best guy Raz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful memories and you brought delight to my heart ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your day,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful memories! We sure miss Miss Madi. Thanks for the wonderful walk down memory lane she was quite the ladt cat. Keep being awesome. Marv

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful memories indeed. You made me smile through this entire post.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, my friend. Big hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love seeing thos emmemories. Katie and Admiral need to do the same. It was #Nipclub for them though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always sweet to see memories of Madi. She is so missed. I don't remember the Glamping in Montana. Very sweet poem for remembering ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those area some really good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a beautiful poem from Angel Madi. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are sad the pictures didn't show up for us, except for the poem one. What do you suppose that place really is, anyway? In any case, that was a good poem that shared happy times.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net