My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Happy Tasty Tuesday

 

Thank you to our 

 Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus 

Everyone knows we have lunch every Saturday at Seaboard Café
Chicken Noodle Soup on the menu. Most of the soups are made in fall and winter.  
I have been dreaming about for a few weeks.
On Saturday, October 8th, I had my Happy Tuesday.  I was delighted to see their delicious chicken noodle soup on the menu.
Rafael is the official soup chef at Seaboard!! 
  I quickly ordered a bowl soup and a pumpkin muffin.
I was all kinds of HAPPY when I saw chicken noodle on the menu. 
Rafael came by to ask if lunch was ok.
I told him it was a 5 👍👍👍👍👍
My husband orders a BLT every week.


Shortly before we left he came back to our table with a bag.  This is for tonight's supper....to say I was happy, surprised and delighted is an understatement!!!



21 comments:

  1. oh we agree... that is a super service.. and I would like a pumpkin muffin right now ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How generous of the owner!! Now,I'll have soup And sandwich please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a nice gesture😸Double Pawkisses from us to you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so yummy and Rafael is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Oh yes, I am back into soup-making mode with the chang of seasons - can't beat a good soup and tasty sandwich or other carb to soak it up!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the time of year for soup and cooking in general! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lunch looks delicious. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This remember me to do a halloween post soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, free food from the owner, the soup looks delish and I have never met a BLT that I did not love. I wish I could visit the Seaboard Cafe with you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! Bonus chicken noodle soup for you. Now that's a nice chef.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to go there with you. What a fabulous place to have a date with your hubby every Saturday.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH how I would love to be at a place like that where the staff shows their appreciation to the customer for choosing to be there and listening when they say why!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carry-out? Shipping and delivery ... out of state? Please? Purr-ty please ...............

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chicken Noodle Soup... my favorite of all soups! I like my homemade the best but it's always nice to get it out. I'm pretty sure looking at your photo that I would love Rafael's Chicken Noodle Soup... Hahaha! I could so eat a BLT right now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaawwwww, I'm thinking you must be a top customer....or maybe Rafael has a small crush on you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's always good news when one's favourite dish is on the menu. And good to know that Rafael appreciates your custom and expresses his appreciation in a tangible form!
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was a wonderful to go gift that sure hit the spots at home, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net