My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday #158

   Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy 

 

Here is our challenge for today


Their mother called
she needed a break
Could we watch
our wee baby niece of six months our nephew of three 
Being a good auntie and uncle we said of course
Bring them over it will be fun
How hard could it be?
We learned quickly how hard it could be
and wondered how in the world the mom did.
Who knew babies and toddlers had so much stuff.



16 comments:

  1. How hard can it be indeed!
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How hard can it be indeed!
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thing they did not call me, because it would be a firm NO sorry I am busy. LOL.. 6 months and 3? OH NO not me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's probably what would happen if our parents ever had to take care of little children. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Great poem :) Good Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Kids come with a lot of "equipment" don't they.....I'm not sure I could do it at this point in my life!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great poem and taking care of those kids would wipe me out too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great poem C! Children do come with lots of "stuff" don't they?
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done. It amazes me how much stuff kids have, especially babies. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a fun poem! Kids will be kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never kid sit at your own house, the parents may never come back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, it's amazing what they need these days, and how quickly it all gets out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truth if I ever read it in your poem!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm right there with Sandra, LOL. A big NO!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net