My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thoroughly Poetic and Thankful Thursday #175

  Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy 

Here is our challenge for today 


My Pop calls me
Carrot top
My mom calls my Pop
Mop top
She says he needs his 
locks 
Chopped.


Dearest Auntie HiC 
It is I, Cali, newly crowned Queen Bee of Georgia...

I wanted to provide a quick update on my progress.
I’ve expressed (hissed) the new house rules now that I’m here. Da’ Boyz are slow learners, but are catching on.
Rule Number 1: I’m the Queen on the House! Treat me accordingly.
Rules 2-10: Refer to Rule Number 1! 😹
I must say, my brothers are very respectful & they’re  giving me the space I require to feel comfortable.




Mom says she believes Kat & Rocky are “quite smitten by the kitten”! 😻


I must say, I think Rocky has a “Kitty Crush” on me❣️

Hopefully, we’ll all be snuggling together soon❣️

💖 Cali

Be sure your volume is up this is the most adorable video purrFECT
music

Rocky that is absolutely the most precious video I've seen in FUREVER....just adorable...bless your GINGER heart. Cali seems chilled and at least interested. Surely the Queen Bee needs a snuggle buddy
Lovingly your Auntie HiC


To my brothers I say THANK YOU:

I am very x 100 Thankful for their patience and understanding
I have never ever NO never known such wonderful love and devotion...my itty bitty kitty heart runneth over..with
THANKS
Lovingly you sister, Cali Girl




22 comments:

  1. hahaha love the poem!!! and we love that a queen is in the house now ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes we absolutely love the 'getting to know you' video.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby (from the world capital of carrot-tops).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    The carrot top made me grin, but that video and message from Cali made me squeeeeee! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Cecilia,
    Oh, Rocky and also Kat will warm up to their sisfur Cali.
    Lovely video.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  5. your poem is hilarious and so YOU. love it. what a cute photo. looks like Queen Bee has taken over the bed and the cave that is own it. I hope soon we will see them all 3 together.. Looks like everything is going well, since they are not fighting and Kat and Rocky have accepted the hissing girl.. so sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute picture to go with your poem. Cali, you will be wrapped up in Rocky's paws before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two boys are going to be quite happy that they have a new live cuddle toy. One that will purr and talk back and help take nap with. Can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photo and your poem! Girls are always queen of the house no matter if they're cat or dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious video for sure ~ Wow! Sweet kitties ~ Cali is adorable and content ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops ~ again ~ forgot Hugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rocky is definitely interested in Cali! It's looking good there, Cali. C, your poem cracked me up earlier this morning and it still cracks me up now! Cali knows she is the Queen... reminds me of a petite little kitten whose name starts with an H!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a cute picture and a great poem. We're so happy to see that Cali is getting to know her brothers and hope they will all be snuggling soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a fun poem! Oh Cali Girl, that is a most wonderful bunch of thanks pretty Queen. Enjoy the happy life. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the poetic giggles...and thast is the sweetest video of Cali and Rocky!!!!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVED every note and every second of that perfect video with the Queen and possible suitors! Looked precious. THANK you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute poem. I am glad the boys are liking the new kitty. XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was a fun poem! Rocky is so cute watching Cali

    ReplyDelete
  18. He, he, maybe Cali needs to be named "Queenie" or "Bee?" So great that her "subjects" are being respectful from the distance that she needs right now. And loved the Mary Poppins song...it was purrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cali is a cutie and fitting right in! Your poem is FABULOUS - I mean it - fun to read and perfect for the AWWWdorable photo!!

    Hugs, Pam (and Teddy too)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha Ha - your poem made us giggle. Carrot top and mop top:). And Cali will rule the roost for sure with those two sweet brothers.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  21. That was a fun poem!

    I'm glad Cali is part of the family now and it will take time, but it will happen, they'll become friends.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net