My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Happy Tuesday

Thank you to our

 We thank our Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus

The next two photos were played out in front on me while I was on my morning walk.

I am not fluent in K9-ese, but this was my interpretation,


FYI: These two dogs were breaking the sound barrier with their barking

 Now for the rest of the story.  I finally caught  up with Chewy and his Mom.
I told Chewy what a good boy he was not to bark like a mad dog at 7:30 am.
His Mom said, 'Oh trust me, he would love to bark.  I think he is a wee bit upset they started barking first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net