Love the beautiful and artful teapots - especially the one that looks like a gnarly old tree stump......amazing isn't it what can be created by those with the imagination and time to create them??!!!!
The "other things" are more interesting to us. The teapots are just a bit too much in most cases, a few look nice but it looks like the competition was for the most weird design that could still be called a teapot.
These teapots are fascinating works of art. It always impresses me the talented artist we have who can come up with the most imaginative creations. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to follow the process of each one? Love the displays of glass too. Thanks so much for sharing them all. Hugs, Denise
I've so enjoyed these teapot posts! It's lovely to see other pieces as well. The orange pumpkin caught my eye, last photo, bottom pumpkin. Not sure why it draws me, put of everything else. 🤷
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
that is just wonderful! this ideas... wow
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteThere are some real charmers in that lot... and I spy a pumpkin at the bottom!!! YAM xx
Love the beautiful and artful teapots - especially the one that looks like a gnarly old tree stump......amazing isn't it what can be created by those with the imagination and time to create them??!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam (and Teddy)
Interesting teapots. I see some snowmen in that one picture.
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful teapots that I can't choose just one favorite and I love the snowmen!
ReplyDeleteWhat eye candy all of this was. The third photo down I really like the dark turquoise teapot. Kind of big but very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMore cool teapots to see and I love the other items too.
ReplyDeleteThe "other things" are more interesting to us. The teapots are just a bit too much in most cases, a few look nice but it looks like the competition was for the most weird design that could still be called a teapot.
ReplyDeleteQue bonitas teteras, otro día compartiré la mía. Besitos
ReplyDeleteAll interesting & creative!
ReplyDeleteWOW...that flamingo is soooo cool!! I also like the Christmas trees!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Beth
These teapots are fascinating works of art. It always impresses me the talented artist we have who can come up with the most imaginative creations. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to follow the process of each one? Love the displays of glass too. Thanks so much for sharing them all. Hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteI've so enjoyed these teapot posts! It's lovely to see other pieces as well. The orange pumpkin caught my eye, last photo, bottom pumpkin. Not sure why it draws me, put of everything else. 🤷
ReplyDeleteI want to go with you to see these in person. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, my wonderful friend. ♥
wow! more artistic teapots and other goodies ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ xo
thanks for sharing cee…I like the gnarled tree root pot, and top photo, far left, third down ‼️💚🐾😸
ReplyDelete