I LOVE that cartoon. Always have... and his cat gets the best of him all the time! I love all of the interactions between the three of them and grandchild too .
Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^= Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!! “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia) TONS OF HUGS
Oh boy.....is that ever true.....and some cats play with people's heads more than they should! HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pam
I believe that was the purpose for all cats when they were created. They knew sooner or later they'd be living with us crazy humans didn't they.
ReplyDeleteSay again. And again. Again ...
ReplyDeleteLOL, I think I've know a cat or two that liked to play with people's heads
ReplyDeleteWe’re all giggling here; especially the kitties! 😹😹😹
ReplyDeleteHA! That's some clever kitty!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteMOL... ta for the gigle! YAM xx
What an adolescent kitty cartoon ~ lol ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia and Angel Madi ~ ^_^
Oh my - hahahahaha☺
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one!
ReplyDeleteFunny cat! Happy Fourth!
ReplyDeleteGood one. :) XO
ReplyDeleteI think all pets play with our heads but just won’t admit it.
ReplyDeletegiggle giggle, would not work for us, our doorbell has been broken for 38 years, it was when we bought and still is... must use knuckles. ha ha
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that cartoon. Always have... and his cat gets the best of him all the time! I love all of the interactions between the three of them and grandchild too .
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Thanks for the chuckle. Hugs, Denise
ReplyDeleteToo funny!!
ReplyDeleteOona: "Ninja mind tricks! Oona approves!"
ReplyDelete