Today we join
Angel Sammy and brudder Teddy
Here is our fun photo challenge
A little cottage
We bought a cottage
nestled in the trees
Oh no we thought,
we will need to reseed
The realtor said no need
In the spring it will all be green
I’d say he was right
We had no idea it had a babbling creek
out back and a deck with RED chairs.

in fall and with fog it is the perfect place for a blogville halloween party ;O)
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteOh, that would do me!!! YAM xx
The perfect spot until the flooding rains happen!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a little cottage like that. What an awesome place to kick back and relax
ReplyDeleteDefinitely for me, such an idyllic place. Hugs Denise
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful photo and a great poem. I think they put those red chairs they are just for you! By the way I have the furnace on this morning! Can you believe this? It's true we will burning up over the weekend and smelling the smoke and today it's cold.
ReplyDelete