My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching,

Monday, August 31, 2026

Awww Monday with Cali

Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus 

Thank you

 


Dear Auntie HiC,

Mom & I like to play the “slow blinking game”!  She’ll blink & I blink back❣️
Dogs kiss with their tongues, but kitties use their eyes.



This gentle gesture means your cat feels safe, relaxed, and trusts you.

I’m sending Kitty Kisses to you and all my friends!


💕 Cali 


Dearest sweet niece Cali every Feline Mommy loves x 100 to pawticipate

in a blinking match with their kitty.  We all know you are saying "How much you love us

with each blinkie"

Blinkin' back Your auntie HiC

18 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet! Look at all those love blinkie kisses going forth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Oh yes, Cali, I was joining in, too! I used love this game with my beloved angel Jasper. It's one of the best passtimes with a lofur. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so sweet. Blinks are way better than slobbery dog kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cali, it is fun to see you both blinking at each other. When I try to do that with precious, all she does is stare at me. She never closes her eyes even if it's 5 minutes! You're cute to see with your mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, Cali, and blinkies right back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, sweet Cali, I'm sending YOU kitty kisses! 😽

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such dainty blinks, thanks for the kisses, Cali!
    *blink* o, *blink*o,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie you are, Cali. I'm sending you some blinks back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "Orange! Our Dada approves!"
    Charlee: "When we cats do that here our Dada calls us 'Winky Blinky' which is apparently both a term of affection and a Pac-Man reference, because Dada is a nerd."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, so precious. Cali is a cutie pie, too.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs to you and Kit and scritches to all the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww ~ so adorable ~ lots of hugs and kisses back to you sweet kitty ~
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do think you are right about kitty blinks... they are kisses. Sending you kitty kisses, Cali. Your September header! I love it! 🧡🍂

    ReplyDelete
  13. We slow blink you too beautiful Cali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. None of us knew this. What else do you cats do to communicate that us dogs don't do? XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cutie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Call, I just told your mommy tonight how much I love Kat and the rest of you, plus your Mommy and Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love you sweet, blinking kitty :) hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh!!
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS

Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net