My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday #54 11th Day B4


Today we join Two  SPOILED CATS 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.

Here is today's inspiration





Malls

The crowds are large
at the Malls
Everyone feels the urge to barge
at the Malls
No one waits for their turn to merge
at the Malls
I avoid crowds, winter, spring, summer and fall
at the Malls.




On The 11th day before Christmas
my true love gave to me

11 Happy Snow Men  plus hiding angel

A little snow humor (true).  As I have mentioned many times, I was raised with K9's.
Everyone in my family had dogs.  My mother was the baby of 7 children.  Most of my cousins were several years older.  .  All my life I heard a funny story about
Marion (who was 11 years older than me), and one  Annie Ma's dogs (before me).  It came to live with my grandparents shortly after WWII ended.  They named it WarBond.
The story told on Marion was that when she was 4 or 5 she was in the habit of going
to the back door to check on the critters and the weather. I was told she would say
"Are it snowing out there WarBond". As far as I know WarBond never answered.

Click below for
TWELVE TWERKING CATS

25 comments:

  1. that is very clever to avoid the chaos time at the malls... the mama mayve will learn that lesson once too... ;O))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of those Christmas shoppers! YUK!
    What a cute story about WarBond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    totally with you on that malls bizzmess... and I guess it WERE snowing over your way!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We so agree with you about the shopping. No thank you. Well the Angel is hiding well in the picture. We couldn't find her. You all have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poem is how I feel about the malls! I found Angel Madi! Adorable story about Marion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t do malls. I find other places to shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yea, malls are too hectic and not overly safe these days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet sweet war story. loved it... I avoid malls all year round. try never to go to one. I might walk in it before the store open like a friend does, but not worth the trip over there to do that. I avoid crowds if at all possible... love your snowmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's a war story you can bond with!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great poem for that picture. Shopping online helps to avoid all the chaos at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our malls are not so crowded these days. People would rather shop online.

    We liked the story of War Bond!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute poem! How lucky you were to have grown up with dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a fun story. I see your hiding angel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun story and poem (that mirrors our thoughts on The Mall!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Malls. Crowded malls. No. Your poem sums up my feelings, too!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  16. You and I avoid the crowds and the mall. Not my cup of tea at all.

    I love snowmen.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow our Mom drives away from the Malls -- thank goodness the one trip she had to make she made it in November BEFORE there was mass confusion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WarBond....love the name and so relavent to the times.

    Your poem describes my feelings exactly.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great poem and a fun story. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. We relate to your poem. It took us a minute but we found Angel Madi!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mom avoids the malls too - not much to see there anyway. But your poem was perfect!!!

    Very clever Angel hiding in the tip of Santa's hat:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  22. We have a cool mall in The Woodlands but I try not to visit too often. To many crowds and too many germs. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The mom is with you! No way will she brave the crowds at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  24. We also avoid all Malls after Thanksgiving!

    What a cute(and smart) pup War Bond was!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I loves that story! I, too, check for snow, butts I am always disappointed....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net