My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday #3

Today we join Two  SPOILED CATS 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.


Here is today's inspiration


Lady 
(this poem is based on facts)

When I was three, with my Annie Ma I stayed.
She was fun and a good cook
But in the kitchen with her I could not be.
But that was ok.
I went out into the yard with glee.
Her yard was magical and it was where 
Lady would be.
Lady was a collie with glorious long furs
Lady had some pups.  They did not purr.
In a moment of insanity, I took Annie Ma's scissors
out in the yard with me.
I decided Lady was probably hot with all that fur.
So I went snip, snip on her and her pups
and EVEN on me.
When I was 'caught', you could hear Annie Ma exclaim,
what have you done?
I'm told I replied,
"Lady and her pups were so good they did not move."
Their furs would be ok but golly gee,
I had chopped off all my curly furs on one side.
I was taken to a professional, who tried to even it up.
However, I came home with fuzz not fur.

oh my oh ME.






22 comments:

  1. LOL.... yes even a pro can not always solve what we did with scissors ( I try to forget the youtube tutorial with the awful result, the pro said sorry but it's not possible to glue the hairs back, only the time will help... so 2 or 3 months...aaah! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    LOL... oh my word what a cackle I just had at your expense!!! Such are the joys of childhood! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh......hair cutting on Lady and you didn't go so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL that's pretty funny. What kid hasn't taken a scissor to their own hair? I know our Mom did but never to a furry!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. help I am laughing and can not stop! hilarious.. I have heard many tales of cutting the siblings hair and their own hair but not the mom and her pups... funny how a photo triggers memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is quite a tale. We wish there had been a picture of the deed but we will have to use our imagination today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nutty things we do when we were much younger☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness! There would have been photographic evidence of this "hairdresser extraordinaire" at work with her scissors but then maybe you're glad there isn't??!! Love the poem though - it's adorable. GOOD JOB!!!!

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ghostwriter says two of the four siblings gave themselves haircuts that weren't too cool. Sibling 2 of 4 used a marker to give old Charisma pink furs. We all laugh about those things now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is why children need constant supervision...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we've all been there....maybe without the dog and pups. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That made me chuckle. Thank you for that.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. That really was a fun poem! Our Dad wishes he had some hair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank dogness that fur and hair will grow back:) It seems like everyone has one of those childhood scissors and hair stories.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. BOL!! That was great!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no! I was lucky that neither of my kids got a hold of a pair of scissors. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on the grandbabies and their beautiful long hair! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Was that your only attempt at dog grooming?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net