My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

HAPPY TUESDAY: Part IV of Pup and Rocky's sleeping...


Thank you to our 

 Hostess Sandee at Comedy Plus 

Dearest Auntie HiC...the Pup and Rocky Saga continues
Over the weekend I discovered Rocky on my big bed in the bedroom!



We had not discussed whether I was willing to share both of my  beds, but there he was, smiling like The Cheshire Cat. 

I have to admit, the little guy (& the aforementioned, Murder Mittens), made me reluctant to immediately reclaim my bed, but when it became obvious that he had no intention of relinquishing his prized spot, I carefully positioned myself as far away as possible.

I guess it’s official: Rocky & I are bedmates! 

But, have no doubt friends, I’ll be sleeping with one eye open. 

Love PUP who is 
Living and Loving Life with Felines 


Oh dear sweet kind and patient Pup....Auntie HiC knows cats make strange bedfellows.
It is amazing how MUCH space an compact Rocket Gingerman can consume smack in the middle of a huge bed.  Bless your heart.  Angel Madi's most favorite spot was in the middle of the Queen bed.  Then when the humans arrived she wanted to sleep on top of one of us between our legs.  No turning over when you have a 9 lb cat that on you who feels like 100 lbs of cement.  Pup Auntie HiC has a serious case of Puppy love for you from the tip of your nose to the tip of your tail.  

Rocky Auntie would like to remind you to keep your murder mittens to yourself and count your blessings you have a loving Pup.
With love you 

Auntie HiC 


Please click below to read Parts I and II

If you missed Part I, click here

If you missed Part II, click here

If you missed Part III, click here

Today is Nat'l Spay Day


22 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Give it time, Pup... my angel Jasper LOVED the pillow pawsishun... jus' warnin'... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Pup, thank goodness it really is a Big Bed!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.
    PS Gail says: those photos are beyond precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great to have a bed mate... we have a kind of maybe agreement... sometimes we have a dispute in te middle of the night LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something to be said about body heat....maybe some cold morning you will snuggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bailie feels your pain. Cat bro Bert has decided she is his friend and he is constantly trying to be near her and cuddle with her, but she isn't so happy about it, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL....murder mittens still cracks me up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pup, you looked very tentative about getting up on the bed with Rocky and his murder mittens! I'm glad there's plenty of room for you both. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing with her allowed on our bed at any time. It’s the only place in the house for is not allowed of course Bob has plenty of fur on his face but he knows not to touch me during the night. That said you both look absolutely adorable and pop I laughed my head off watching you sneak up on the bed trying to keep out of reach of the murder mittens! Now I’m wondering where mom was going to get and where cat was going to get and also leave room for dad. I have to say both of you look absolutely beautiful together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look thru the monitor Auntie. My mom is smiling awfully big! LOVE that picture(s) of the two on the bed! LOVE Pup carefully getting into his own bed so carefully and way off to the side. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pup is lucky his bed is big enough for him and Rocky to lay on it without touching each other.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At least Rocky gave you a small corner to rest your weary bones, Pup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww you two are so adorable, but we all know that the cat will always be in charge. It's those murder mitts that makes that happen.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha! I hope this isn't THE END... hoping for updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hugs to Angel Madi ~ Sweet kitty and pup ~ sharing ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor Pup. Glad you two managed to share. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pup and Rocky, you two really are adorable together like that. I think you both might just get use to it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad to hear that Pup and Rocky are getting along so well! Years ago, when Maddie cat (aka The Kitten Overlord) stayed with us for a few months, Joey dog and Chester tried to play with her. But she just punched them in the nose.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Once you get a cat in your bed there is no getting it out

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well all is well in the "BIG BED" department because of COMPROMISE! Bless the boys for working things out peacefully!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net