My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Big Bang Thursday: Poetry #108, Thankful and Dr. Seuss Day

   Today is Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy 

Grab a snack this is unusually long.

Here is today's inspiration it gave my mind's eye so many ideas


 
Yes I'm aware
this looks like
 high chair.
But oh my friends it is so much more.
TLC galore it is an
 itty bitty kitty  throne.


ABC's of being owned by Madison D. Cat

Amazing experience
Blessing
C-attitude
Diva
Eyes of the color of marbled Peridot
Furry wonderful
Graceful
Her Majesty 
Independent
Jumping 
Kept us guessing, she changed the rules daily
Loved to the moon and back
Meow her desires 24/7
Naughty sometimes, but always fun.
OMCs you were one of a kind
Purrfect Pink nose
Q-urious
Ran the house with Paws of steel
Sunpuddle expert
Tremendous napper
Unique 
Velvet furs on her head  
Whiskers
X-tremely adorable
You gave us joy daily
Zesty purrsonality

Today Brian's Home is hosting

Thankful Thursday 


You might have guessed by my tribute to cats that I am very 
thankful for all the cats in our life have enriched our days.

Macy and Maxwell the newbies at Brian's home are hosting

Dr. Seuss Day 




Madi loved Dr. Seuss Day 
below is our 2012 blog post

Madi and I both wrote a poem in honor of this great day
 Mom's Poem

*******
MADI IS A 
CAT
WHO WEARS 
A
HAT

 OFTEN SHE SITS UPON A
MAT

AND THAT IS
THAT

Madi's Poem 

MUM AND I ARE 
CHUMBS
I'M THANKFUL FOR HER 

THUMBS
left
right

THEY FEED ME LOTS BUT MOST OF ALL
WITHOUT THEM MY BLOG WOULD JUST BE
DUMB


20 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    The first part of the post is sublime
    the second a wonderful rhyme
    taking us back in time!
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh ohhh we love that... we are thankful for thumbs too... a happy dr. seuss day to you and to the angel diva....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been debating to post my squished finger or not.... I love the ABC's of Madi. The cat in the high chair is just too dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get it. You got it. Paws up on this day, you nailed it, every which way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo that they use today of the cat in the highchair is my most favorite that they have ever picked! You did an excellent job with that and the whole post makes me feel happy inside. You managed to cover all the memes and cover them well. And I leave this post feeling happier than when I came here

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love all your poems and the throwback to the old Dr. Seuss post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs to Angel Madi ~ Love all the sweet kitty photos ~ especially, the high chair ~ Wow!

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great poems, and a lovely Madi flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post today C! Love the Madi ABCs!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Boy! We LOVED the poem and the ABC and the Flashback!
    I would thank you here or there
    I would thank you everywhere!
    Madi, You and your Peep are are sweet
    Sharing this day with you is such a treat!
    Today is good and Today is fun!
    Thank You! THANK YOU! Everyone!
    Keep being AWESOME! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful and loving tribute to Angel Madi, still our special Diva and friend. That was a great poem too. Thanks for joining our Dr. Seuss Day Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute poem and I LOVE the ABC's of Madi. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed this top to bottom. I am sharing it because it is all this day should be. Thanks. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well so much to say about this wonderful post! First of all we absolutely LOVE your poem for Angel Sammy's Poetry challenge.......then there's the wonderfulness of Madi's ABCs - so sweet and we miss her terribly. As for Madi's thoughts about Mom's thumbs - they are very important digits - they open those cans of delish food here at my house too!!!!

    Love, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun with all those photos of Madi! The often reference to the thought that cats could rule the world if they had thumbs has always cracked me up! Seeing your thumb photos reminded me about that and how often I have read cats calling their peep The Can Opener. I love your ABCs of Madi♥ Good words for your poem for the kitty in the highchair.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous post! Love Madi's photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net