My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Symmetry Saturday at Logan's


FYI IF YOU COMMENTED ON YESTERDAY'S NATURE AND FELINE FRIDAY...KIT AND THE NEPHEWS REPLIED UNDER YOUR COMMENT.  THEY ARE LISTED AN 
Anonymous Kit is very happy she can let you all know how much she appreciates your visits.




Hugs

I have admired Denise's (An English Girl Rambles) signature pictures that are always at the end of her blogs.  They make me smile usually relate to her blog post. They are so clever.
She offered to may me one.  Of dear me do I love this.
Madi is the reason I know all of you so she gets a place of honor.
Thank you Denise


 

15 comments:

  1. I might not have enjoyed the bronze color of the leaves this past winter, but now that I have mostly leafed out trees in
    glorious green, I do like the art, lol. I had 2 hummers and 4 Baltimore orioles at the sugar water yesterday with
    warblers high in the tree tops yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little tree and I can see every little leaf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, we love the hummers in your head and sweet Madi there too. That tree sculpture is beautiful. Mom says she has the perfect spot on the back wall of our deck:)

    Happy Saturday

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant symmetry ~ great photo ~ divine ~

    Hugs to you and Angel Madi, Cecilia ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I would give quite a bit to have a tree like that for my house!!! And I had a feeling who Anonymous was! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. And I love your Angel Madi badge. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like that tree sculpture and Angel Madi's picture is the absolutely purrfect signature!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net