My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, October 24, 2024

Thankful Thursday FROM KAT

Thankful Thursday hosted by 

 


Dearest Auntie HiC

I had my first glucose check since starting insulin. My level dropped from 331 to 167!
I’m pretty proud of myself, and of course my peeps, too!



Thanks for all the encouragement from you & our wonderful blog friends❣️
Here’s an old video of me strutting my “handsome” stuff.😹

**************
KAT OMCs OMCs look at you strutting your handsome self...Auntie Loves your red over the shoulder harness. Your in house medical staff is awarding winningEmoji.  Dad has a magical touch with the injection. Auntie is dancing 💃💃like a wild woman in red. It is a good thing nobuddy is watching.
Lovingly Auntie HiC


13 comments:

  1. wow that are super news and a fantastic result... carry on and we send good vibrations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome news. I love the harness you're wearing in the video and you look very fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Cecilia,
    That is lovely news about Kat and she looks feisty in her new harness.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news, Kat, and we love your beautiful red harness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat that's great news for you and your whole family. Evidently you're being very good about getting your blood test and taking your insulin. I'm sure your mom and dad are pleased with all this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear the insulin thing is going well. Cats could make it difficult but hopefully you will continue to handle it well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy to hear you have had amazing results with the injections. yay for dad being the greatest jabber.. you sure made me smile watching you walk.. you were my first ever cat seen walking on a leash. love you guys,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Good news. And, great work from your mom and dad. I love your walking harness. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kat, this is terrific news! I hope you'll be stable now and feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Kat, that is the bestest news buddy. Keep up the good work and hooray for your Papa! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're glad to hear you are doing better and your parents have been able to give you your needed injections.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net