My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Caturday Art from Downunder

Last Friday I posted this photo



SHE* the two legged lady-in-waiting  of
Bella, Dui and Roxy from Daisy Downunder 
left this comment

Actually that last photo resembles Bella, who needs her ears trimmed, looking in the window waiting for me to open the door. Can you see it?

We both looked and looked.  Neither of us saw it.
Since SHE, recently had cataract surgery and now has bionic eyes,
I suggested that maybe I needed eye surgery.

Then SHE sent an email saying "Okay it is abstract art" and attached this photo.

SHE is quite creative.
Presenting Abstract Bella 

Of course I can now see it in the original as clear as day!!


19 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    BOL... yes, when you first said it I looked at yours again and did kinda get this effect, though perhaps in reverse... well done to SHE of the Great Down Under Parts!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!! Love it.............

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can see it too. You all have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all the new header is awesome! I could see the ears right away and the drawing pulled it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does take a little imagination but we saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is hilarious. SHE is right, I love it. and I do see BELLA. but did not until she showed us... I do love SHE and her pups

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can see it - Bella is a cutie!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprised my ghostwriter didn't see it at first. I think that's because she always has her head in the clouds looking for our angels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is funny how we cannot see something and then once we do we cant stop seeing it. Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes too. Purrs
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL we see it now too!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the ears right away, but I thought the trees on the left looked like another dog looking away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you outlined it for us :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't have a clue untill I looked at the outline.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! NOW we see Bella!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah ha, sometimes a little help is needed to see the whole picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net