My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Caturday Art Hampton Inn, Marion, NC

Since May, we have stayed in four Hampton Inns...in North Carolina
Morehead City, Dobson, New Bern and most recently Marion.
Marion receives a 10+++++++++++.
All Hampton Inn reservations include breakfast; all adequate but
OMCs/OMDs Marion was they best, sorry no pictures of the breakfast buffet
because there were always folks there by the time we arrived.
I do have some from the coffee bar.


Evidently Marion is also known for seasonal decorations



both sides of the front door


next collages  around the lobby


first floor foyer

I snapped a few around the breakfast area

Coffee Bar which I visited frequently



14 comments:

  1. I think I stay in places that should have signs saying, 'you've paid, got a room, now don't bother us.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always judge a hotel by it's breakfast. The decorations there are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hampton Inns are always more "homey" than many other spots!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their autumn decorations are wonderful and making us smile☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. they sure did a great job of decorating for autumn... so beautiful. I have never stayed in a Hampton, mainly because we don't travel. ha ha.... but if we did travel I would sure look for one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    My experience says that any chain of any organisation is only as good as the people staffing it; clearly Marion has hit the jackpot and produces the experience you enjoyed so much. I love that you used one of these for your seasonal banner! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's some Fall! Very nice to see. Glad Marion was a winner! Now I am hungry for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is nice when you find a place that is so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a welcoming place to stay if you are away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a really nice place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looks lovely. But I admit, I am not ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net