My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Silly Saturday with the letter U

Last week while visiting Ellen at 15andmeowing I read that they were participating in a fun game.  with their friend Stunning Keisha’s game. Every answer has to start with the first letter of your last name.
I wanted to see just how many I could answer with
U
Every answer has to start with the first letter of your last name. No googling answers allowed. 
Surprisingly I answered each one...a few I used my cre8tive license and I did not
Google any!!


Upchurch, NC
 Upchurch is a community within the Town of Cary in Wake CountyNorth CarolinaUnited States.

16 comments:

  1. Excellent job. U can't have been the easiest of letters. And Bertie and I are quite sure that 'Universally loved Tabby' is an official cat breed. Or if it isn't, it should be!
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You really had to put your thinking cap on for U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! What fun........

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job and it was fun to read! I wanted to do this in her comments but I thought our last name letter would be tough because my brain was worn out! Hope you have a fun lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were good, bravo! Hey, we remember Uncle Cracker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am impressed! I don't think I could have done it with the letter u! I tried the first four with h and could think of nothing so hung up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Interesting and fun! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uvula, as a body part...that little thing that hangs down in the back of the mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this! I may do that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was fun, maybe we can get Mom to do that too. How interesting that you have a town with your last name:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers- U is a tough one. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. That IS fun, and I love Foley's comment ;) Love the Unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good answers! My S would have been easy, so I'm really impressed with what you came up with.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net